- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- What cookies are and how we use this technology.
- The security procedures in place to protect against the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
General information is automatically gathered when you access our website, i.e., when you do not register or provide any additional information. This data (server log files) may contain details about your computer's operating system, internet service provider's domain name, IP address, and other things.
They are processed, in particular, for the following reasons:
- Assuring a smooth website connection setup,
- providing a pleasant website experience,
- assessing system security and stability,
- and other administrative uses.
We do not infer anything about you from your data. If necessary, we statistically assess this information in order to improve our website and the technology that powers it.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or another direct contact from you.
- We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
You can also contact us anytime via our contact form to get information about your data or to opt-out of our services.
Cloudflare is a content delivery network (CDN) that provides us with internet security services and distributed DNS services. We use Cloudflare for the following reasons:
- to protect us and our visitors from criminals by using Cloudflare to analyze all accesses in the background and block any attacks from untrusted networks or interceptors.
- to speed up the website and deliver our content around the clock to any point on the globe as fast as possible, which benefits the user experience.
- to reduce the load on the website, so that server downtime is kept to a minimum.
Cloudflare only processes our website data that needs to be sent to the user. All data collected on the website is stored locally and is not passed to Cloudflare. Cloudflare does not have access to sensitive user data.
In the EU area, Cloudflare's DSGVO compliance self-commitment rules apply, which are explained at the following address: https://www.cloudflare.com/gdpr/introduction/.
We use so-called cookies on this website. A cookie is a piece of data stored on the local device of the visitor to help us improve access to our website and identify returning visitors. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in with your password more than once. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our website. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our website.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and securely transmitted to us. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "HTTPS" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order, or legal process.