Are you looking for ways to make money from home? You can make money online with your own websites. There are many ways to do this, the best being advertising or affiliate marketing.
Most websites you find on the internet are funded by advertising. A website has content that is found in search engines, and the visitors who land on the website see advertising that matches the content.
The formula is simple:
The more content a website has, the more visitors it receives and the more money it can bring in.
But it all starts with a website having content and getting visitors from search engines. Every website relies on search engines; search engines are the best source of visitors to a website. Once a website is ready to receive visitors, it can make money.
Here's a guide on how to create a website and make money with it:
- Get good, reliable web hosting. This is the technical foundation for a website. Bluehost is a good provider, and you get a lot for your money.
- Get a website management system, also called a CMS. You can use the free WordPress application for this. It's pretty much the best on the market.
- Decide on a topic that interests you. Whether it's travel, baking, fishing, or something else, find a topic that interests you. Make sure there are products on that topic, for example, on Amazon – otherwise, you won't be able to make money from advertising later.
- Install WordPress on your web host. This is a bit difficult at the beginning, but you will see that it is basically doable for everyone if there is a good tutorial. If need be, there are good videos on YouTube on how to set up WordPress.
- Create a contact and an "about us" page so your visitors know who owns the site and how to reach you.
- Research the Internet to find out what prospective customers want to know about your topic. Find other websites that deal with your topic and find out which topics resonate well with visitors.
- Plan your content and create new content for your website regularly. The more content you create, the faster your website will grow and attract visitors.
- Once you have daily visitors, you can start promoting products on your website. Just create an account at CJ.com, and you will find hundreds of sellers that you can earn money with by promoting their products on your website.
The most important thing is to start and stick with it.
Those who persevere usually manage to make money from their website. It's hard work, no question, but that work is more rewarding than being stuck in a job for 50 years and doing 8 or more hours of boring work every day.
Creating websites is at least fun, and once they earn the first money, the motivation to be even more active in building the website and earning even more money with it also increases.